Monday, July 14, 2008

3 Guesses....

What I am finally going to finish up tonight.....


1. Katrina Quilt Square 'flowers', 2. XOXO quilt, 3. Mini swap quilt, 4. Animal Quilt., 5. cecelia's quilt, 6. belle quilt - quilting in progress, 7. Four Seasons Quilt Swap - Spring Mini Quilt by Nikki, 8. boys and girls american jane crib quilts, 9. Baby Quilt 001

I started my first quilt last fall...and then life sort of got in the way...but I am determined to finish it tonight....well...the top anyways...and maybe make a trip to the quilt shop later in the week to have them finish it off. Hold me to it girls....

In other news....my alternator died this morning. Luckily...my fiance (key superman music) came to rescue and got everything all fixed and shiny and new (well...not new...but running). Yay for saving the day!!

Off to watch Nashville Star and quilt!!

1 comments:

Megan said...

Hey! Thanks for the comment! When are you getting married? I'm amazed that you have time to make a quilt during wedding planning! I also love that you are a fan of Big Brother - I have watched every season - I just love it so much! :-)