Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Umm, yeah...

Sometimes I feel like I'm coasting along and life is GREAT. I mean...I'm pretty much blessed with the best family ever, friends, and a WONDERFUL fiance (who puts up with all of my shenanigans). Life is far better than it is worse. I'm usually a really happy go lucky girl.

But...there are days where I feel like I'm being sufficated by fear. Of what? I'm not sure...of everything I guess. I'm really at a crossroads in my life. So many things are up in the air. So many things are changing. I feel like (yes...even though I am nearly...ugh...30)...that for the first time in my life...I'm not a little girl anymore.

I love this song right now. My battle-cry, if you will. It's on heavy rotation...and I love the verse: It feels like chaos but somehow there's peace....

I really couldn't wrap up my situation right now any better than this song does.
The group is Sanctus Real and the song is Whatever You're Doing....


It's time for healing time to move on
It's time to fix what's been broken too long
Time make right what has been wrong
It's time to find my way to where I belong
There's a wave that's crashing over me
And all I can do is surrender

Whatever You're doing inside of me
It feels like chaos but somehow there's peace
It's hard to surrender to what I can't see
but I'm giving in to something Heavenly

Time for a milestone
Time to begin again
Reevaluate who I really am
Am I doing everything to follow Your will
Or just climbing aimlessly over these hills
So show me what it is You want from me
I give everything I surrender...

To...
Whatever You're doing inside of me
It feels like chaos but somehow there's peace
It's hard to surrender to what I can't see
but I'm giving in to something Heavenly


Time to face up
Clean this old house
Time to breathe in and let everything out
That I've wanted to say for so many years
Time to release all my held back tears

Whatever You're doing inside of me
It feels like chaos but I believe
You're up to something bigger than me
Larger than life something Heavenly
Whatever You're doing inside of me
It feels like chaos but now I can see
This something bigger than me
Larger than life something Heavenly
Something Heavenly
It's time to face up
Clean this old house
Time breathe in and let everything out

1 comments:

Jenna said...

Oh girl, you KNOW I know how you feel! And I love those lyrics! Thanks so much for sharing, it is just what I needed to read! Praying for you friend!!!