Sunday, June 08, 2008

Randomness

Just got home from C's family reunion. I was dreading it (it was out in the country...and I assumed that meant heat/bugs/grossness) but it turned out really fun (and air-conditioned!!!). Lots of fun visiting, eating, and talking about house hunting and the wedding. FUN FUN!

Anyway...not much else going on...but I've been wanting to post this that Miss Jenna did the other day.

Favorite person (outside family)? A couple of close friends. But I consider them family anyways.

Favorite food? Grapefruit with sugar. Seriously. And french fries. I'm really healthy.

Quirks about you? I eat sonic ice everyday. I can't imagine the money I spend on it. I'm addicted. For real.

Any regrets in life? Several. Trusting the wrong people is way high on the list.

Favorite Blog recently? Lots. I've been blog hopping a lot. Found lots of fun stuff. But...one of my faves is stylemepretty.com (wedding stuff galore!!!)

Worst job you’ve ever had? The last one.

What job would you pay NOT to have? The last one (LOL...I kid). A corrections officer. A butcher. A job that requires a lot of travel. I'm such a homebody.

Favorite Bible verse right now?
My all time favortie: For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. (Jer 29:11)

And..another:
I meditate on your precepts and consider your ways. (Psalm 119:15)

And...another favorite:
I lift up my eyes to the hills—where does my help come from? My help comes from the LORD, the Maker of heaven and earth. (Psalm 121:1-2)

Got any confessions? That I'm willing to share? I usually decide within seconds if I'm going to like someone or not. I guess first impressions really stick with me. Not sure if this is a good thing or a bad thing though.

If you HAD to spend $1,000 on YOURSELF, how would you spend it? Clothes and accessories. If I had to (hahaha...twist my arm).

Favorite thing about your house? The people who live here.

One thing you are bad at? Getting over things. Who is good at this though?

One thing you’re good at? Laughing. I love to laugh...show me the funny.

If you could change something about your circumstances, what would it be? These kind of questions make me nervous. I don't think my life is all that bad. I've gotten over a couple of big hurdles this past year...and I've grown up a lot (well..a little bit anyways).

But...for the sake of answering the question...I think I would go with having the house already.

Who would you like to meet someday? Dolly Parton. I'm completely serious.

Who is your real life hero? My mom. She's a tough cookie, but has a heart of gold. We disagree about a lot of things....but she loves me more than anything...and supports me in everything...even when I don't deserve it.

When are you most relaxed? In my car. I love to go on little drives by myself. Windows down. Music on. I get a lot of thinking done in my car. Of course..this is becoming more and more expensive. I may have to start just sitting in my car and not go anywhere.

What stresses you out? Money, decisions, ignorance, competiveness. You know...being a grown up.

Why do you blog? For some sort of documentation. It's fun to go back and read old posts. To remember the ups and downs. For preservation. And...because my life is far too interesting not to share.

Ha.

3 comments:

Amanda L. said...

loved reading this and getting to know you better

Shannon said...

Thanks for entering the giveaway!

Jenna said...

Yay! I loved all of your answers. I so enjoy these types of questionairres because it is a quick way to get to know someone better!

And oh, how I fully understand your Sonic addiction (for me it's diet coke though...EVERYDAY). I love those verses and if you love to laugh, you are my kind of girl!!