Friday, May 16, 2008

a blog, really?

In the last few months, I have been one blog reading girl. It's almost like I don't have anything going on all day. Wait...oh yeah, I don't. Anyways, I have found some of the greatest reads, and lets face it....I'm kind of boring. And so, my poor blog is starting to suffer.

But, those two or three of you that still troop over here everyday...and are sick of looking at my cat (even though he is the cutest cat in the world) this update is for you.

Finals are over. I couldn't be happier. The reading was killing me (well...the reading was easy...that whole comprehending what you read thing was really gettin to me!). My gpa is sitting at a low A-. Yay for that.

I have finally started really looking for a job. I knew that trying to get into a new company with my wonky schedule and crazy homework needs wouldn't be fun. Of course, looking for a job isn't all that fun either. It's crazy how just this time last year I thought I knew where I was going career wise, crazy how things change...and how sometimes you have no control over it.

I've been debating a big career change, something I've always sort of wanted to do. C and I have prayed about it. I've researched a couple of different ways to go about it...and I hope to get my toes wet this fall...at least I will know if it is something I want to do or not. Of course, I will share more about that later.

I celebrated my 29th birthday on Saturday. I cried like 5 times last week. I don't know why...but this is just a hard pill to swallow. I really like my twenties...and really hate to leave them. LOL

I went to a new church (all by myself!!) last Sunday. It was really great. C is going back with me this weekend. I'm pretty excited. Of course, we still have like 3 more churches we want to visit...so we will see where this road takes us.

We were supposed to go Austin today, but we had to put it off for a few weeks. I just hope it isn't too hot by then.

I hate posts with no pictures...like this one...but I'll be back later this weekend with lots of em!

1 comments:

Jenna said...

Congrats on finals being over! I know that is a big load off. :) And I am totally feeling you on the looking for a job/trying to find the right direction to take predicament...no fun, but it will all work out!!

And happy belated birthday!