Friday, May 23, 2008

6 months....gas prices....early mornings....

...all the things on my mind this morning.

I woke up at 5:15 am this morning...AHHHH.
What is that? And...I was wide awake! I called C to chat with him on his way to work around 5:45...and totally freaked him out. He is such an early bird...and I'm....SO not. He thought something was wrong with me. LOL.

Anyways...yesterday was 5-22...which means I have less than 6 months till I get married. EEK.
I'm so excited...and so tempted to panic all at the same time. I really am not sure where my plans are falling on the "suggested timeline". I'm not good with decisions. Do I want to do my own flowers...or do I want to pay a little (ok...a lot) more for someone else to do it? What kind of cake? Band or dj? Buy linens (found a website with really inexpensive) or rent (costs the same as buying them)? When we changed reception locations, we also lost the help of the in house coordinator (which is fine...because C couldn't stand her)...but now I feel a little lost with all the options out there. We are having our reception at a less than traditional place. Don't get me wrong...they have receptions there all the time...but it's a completely DIY place (they don't provide anything beyond the tables/chairs/dance floor.)

I'm spending a lot of time on theknot.com....searching for ideas. Here is some flower love. Of course...these look a little spring-y...and my colors are a little more rich for fall...but these are fun either way.



With the fear that it will be over $4 a gallon by this time next week....I decided to fill up early this morning...

and it cost me $40 for 3/4 of tank!!!! I have a little car too. I think I'm going to quit leaving my house. I so wish my town had some sort of public transportation.

And finally...I am loving this song right now. Loving it!

1 comments:

Jenna said...

Yay for the wedding getting closer! How exciting. My best friend is getting married in June, so I am all about weddings at the moment. It is just so fun.

Ok, that picture at that gas station is hilarious. And sadly, SO true.

Hope you have a great weekend!!!