Monday, April 28, 2008

Busy Weekend


Somebody got a "real" bike this weekend. Lot's of "show me's" (which actually means...show you). Lots of bike riding. Lots of running before he gets to the end of the cul de sac (hasn't quite mastered the brake move). Lots of giggles. Lots of sweat. Lots of fun!

Had a great time with Brit and her family in her new cute home. I tried to take pics but it was not the best lighting situation.

Then, very last minute (like on the way home from Forney) my Dad called and invited us to dinner. He was at my uncle's and they made grilled chicken, baked taters, garlic bread, and corn on the cob. YUMMIE. Oh...and of course there was some fancy Italian Cream Cake. I got so full!

Sunday was a lazy day. We went and saw Baby Mama. Pretty cute. Had lunch at the pizza place next door...and drove around looking at houses. It sometimes seems like more of a hobby than an actual thing.

I don't know if we are being too picky, or if it's normal to not find a house for so long. Well, we do still have the option to build the one house we like....we are just concerned about the lack of homes being built in that neighborhood. Ugh...it's just that time is of the essence now.

It will all happen in due time though, right?

Oh...and check it out....I'm up to 14 miles in my Walk Away the Pounds journey. Only 16 more to go to meet my birthday goal.

0 comments: