Thursday, February 21, 2008

Two days in a row?

Because even a trip to the store requires a mini jam session...

How cute is he, I mean really? Everything is all guitar, all the time these days. Beyond his 3 actual guitars, he is often found rocking out with an old wrapping paper insert, trucks, 0r... today...a package of cookies. He even makes these sound effects and has a little stance...and of course...the head bob. Where did he learn this?

It was so cold here this morning. I just couldn't seem to pull myself out of the warm cozy bed. There is this lovely, but extremely brief window of time where my gym is not super busy. I guess it's right after the early morning rush, but before the SAHM's and kidlets arrive. Needless to say, I didn't make it this morning. However, I did manage to get to the early voting place before it got crowded.

Did some shopping, schoolwork, reading, crafting, dreaming, planning for a few hours.

Then, tonight I went to a fun little reading by CJ Critt at the library. She is well known for her audio recordings in the Stephanie Plum Series by Janet Evanovich. Of course, she has done lots of other things, and was quite entertaining. While there I just happened to meet a girl that is in design for the publishing industry...and we got to talking and she requested my resume. See there, I almost convinced myself to stay home.

I should finish a few more chapters...though I can't decide if I will be reading for school or fun.

I'm thinking fun.

1 comments:

Amber said...

Thanks for visiting my blog. :) I linked you. I'm sort of new to the blog world so I don't have that many links right now.