Monday, February 04, 2008

such a lucky girl

Just sharing my favorite verse. Something I'm holding on to a little more than usual today:

For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Jeremiah 29:11 NIV

I'm so grateful for the amazing blessings in my life:

-My mom. She pretty much rocks. Uplifting, supportive, and always willing to crack a joke.
-My fiance. I'm such a lucky girl to be loved by such an amazing guy.
-My nephew. Always making me smile. His hugs make even the worst day seem better.
-My family. Caring, faithful, protective, loving. solid.
-My friends. Always there when I need them. Perfect combination of "build you up" with "tear them down". Cry with me, yell with me, pray with me, laugh with me.

It's all good :)

p.s. Could I be more excited with all these CHA previews?

0 comments: