Tuesday, February 05, 2008

A Good Day


The flu must have shared with all it's yuckie feeling friends how lovely a host I am, because as soon as he checked out, Mr. sinus infection arrived. Thankfully, I was able to acquire some antibiotics without another Dr's visit (yay for small miracles)...and have faith that I will be feeling wonderful again in no time!

Slept in late this morning, which was pretty awesome. It is a little weird to know there is nowhere to go (job, school, etc)....but I will not complain about a couple of days of freedom.

Speaking of, I'm currently jobless. Not sure how I feel about it, as it is still really new. I think I'm still in a state of shock, and have not had the chance to fully digest everything. Pretty much everyone seems to think it is for the best, and I'm sure I will come to agree. I just feel a little broken hearted, and maybe a little dissapointed in how it went down. Oh well, it is what it is, or so I've heard.

Being the unemployed bum that I am actually affords me a little free time to hit the road. My Thrusday night class was cancelled this week, and me and Charlie decided on a little road trip to visit the cutest grandparents a girl could want.




My MeMe has been feeling a little under the weather lately and we thought it would be fun to go take care of her and relax for a few days! I'm so excited!!!
I'm working on lots of new goals (I so missed the boat on Resolutions this year). I started by returning to WW this morning after missing a few weeks. I'm down 2.2 from the last visit. Yay!
Off to pack...will be back this weekend with pictures and some fun news!

0 comments: