Sunday, January 27, 2008

Cough syrup and backup plans

So. I'm sick.
So sick.

It started yesterday with a sore throat...and now I'm just praying for 8am tomorrow morning to roll around so I can try to get into the Doc. Dalton had to go to the dr Saturday and he was diagnosed with the flu. Great.

I'm thinking looking at 7 houses yesterday didn't help matters. By the time we were in the last house...I was dragging. We ended up just coming home and sleeping the rest of the day. But, the good news is....we have found a house.

We decided to lower our budget, and the very first house we went in yesterday was PERFECT. Of course, there are a couple of things we need to get in order before we start the proces...and we are a bit scared someone else is going to get it. But...it turns out....the builder is building in a community across the street...as well as a few empty lots in the neighborhood of the existing house. SO....Charlie and I finally 110% agree on the same house....and we have a backup plan! :)

So here is the house. Front porch and back porch. Completely rare for newer builds in the area. Plus...it has so much character with arches and rounded corners and built in niches and those cute little bay windows along the side of the house...and...I could go on and on.

Despite feeling like absolute crap-o-la, the thought of this house makes me smile!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so beyond excited for you! Your first house, your first cute bay windows! I want to send you a house warming gift! When you sign and it's really yours I totally will! Feel better and enjoy this first in your life!