Friday, May 04, 2007

one week

it seems like the last 5 months have flown by.
it's funny how you look forward to something so much, so sure that it will never ever happen.
and then, when the day is close, you meet it with this bittersweet emotion.

i'm so happy, and yet a small part of me is kind of sad.
i'm not fond of growing up, and to me, this seems like one of those "adult" defining moments.

i have a lot of plans for this summer.
a lot of plans for this next year of my life...
as i am turning 28 next thursday.

for now, i'm just going to enjoy the no homework life.
until school starts back in the fall anyways (glutton for punishment=me).
i'm going for my masters in teaching.
:)

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey you, you new engaged girl!!! (congrats again!!) ok..here's my questions..
1. when is the wedding date??!! ;)
2. now that you're about to be a married lady, what are looking forward to the most?
3. if you could live anywhere, where would it be & why?
4. what are do feel most accomplished about so far in life?
5. scrapping. how did you find this aaaaamazing hobby?!
so happy for you chick & can't wait to see your answers!