Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Back at It


fun digi stuff. freebies from 2peas (frame and flowers), rest is mine.
1. Books. Didn't finish them. Did finish Shopaholic and Baby. Hillarious. I think so much like Becky it isn't even funny. Well, technically it is funny....and that is why I adore Sophie Kinsella's writing.

2. Gym. Haven't been in forever. Tight jeans reminding me. ugh.

3. Soda. Must quit. How can something that is so yummie make me feel so crappy?

4. Graduation. 7 weeks and a few days people. Can I get a wohoo?

5. Wohoo. Seriously? Did I just type that? Could I be a bigger dork?

6. Dalton. So stinkin cute. He says Nigh Nigh. Uh Oh. Dink. Crak-Ah. Pop. Sout Side.

7. Wedding. I want one.

8. Chipotle. Yum. Dinner, tomorrow?

9. Luxe. New goodies shipping soon. Can't wait to play

10. Bed, Friends DVD, Ice Water. My evening ritual. Calling my name.

Experience: that most brutal of teachers. But you learn, my God do you learn. -C.S. Lewis

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Whoo-Hoo!!! You go girl! The light at the end of the tunnel is shining on you!!