Sunday, March 25, 2007

at any given time

there are a million things going full speed in my head.
i have so many ideas and dreams and goals...

and i think it may be a bit parlzying. like where do you start?
either that, or i'm incredibly lazy with the follow thru.

i have about 3 half finished books...in my head.
albums full of scrapbook pages...in my head.
no less than 10 fun business plans...in my head.
a house completely decorated with my own personal style...in my head.
amazing photo shoots i would like to be on both sides of the camera for...in my head.
a wonderfuly healthy all natural pure diet where i feel detoxed, and fully of energy...in my head.
a couple of charity ideas/fundraisers...in my head.
a screenplay...in my head.
a gorgeous, elegant yet completely funky and down home wedding all planned out...in my head.
a vacation itinerary using my newly acquired languages (spanish,french,etc)...in my head. (not the languages...just the travel plans).
full on parties, including themes, menus, gifts, games, etc...in my head.
at least 30 paper designs and other misc. graphic designs...in my head.

i would like all these things in my head (and incidentally...in my heart)...to come to fruition.
i'm working quite diligently on one of them... bet you can't guess which one. :)

please tell me i'm not alone in dreamworld.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

You're Not Alone!! And the good news is, you're a third of the way there! Idea's generate action, Action generates movement, Movement generates results! You Can Do It!