Tuesday, March 27, 2007

I confess...

-i sometimes wish idiot drivers could be plucked right off the road...and deposited in who-ville or something. bad situation tonight with some freak trying to play demolition derby with me. whatever.

-i love sonic ice. perhaps more than should be associated with noramalcy.

-i never watched a single episode of sex in the city while it was on hbo. now, i watch it almost every night. i heart tbs.

-i love that prayer is an integral part of my school. i love that we pray before class, before exams, for the basketball team, and for classmates going through hard times.

-i hate eating dinner at 9pm.

-i love the feeling of finishing a project. even if you have to stay after school for 2.5 hrs and eat dinner an 9pm.

-i'm addicted to jt's blocks on games.yahoo.com.

"All I have seen teaches me to trust the Creator for all I have not seen."
-Ralph Waldo Emerson

2 comments:

Jill said...

I share these same wishes about idiot drivers. I have a lot of road rage. It is quite stressful.

Anonymous said...

We prayed at BYU too and I like it a lot! We certainly don't pray in my public elementary school tho!! :)