Saturday, January 06, 2007

New Year!!!

Happy New Year!
I can't believe it is already well into January.
I am so determined to have an awesome year. A lot happened last year, and I think I grew up a lot (about time right?). I also love the fresh start of the new year...I love goals and resolutions!

And...this year is starting out fabulous!!! I have to do an internship for my degree....and I am so happy to announce that I get to work with luxe designs!!! I am floored about what this company has in store for the scrapbook world. I couldn't have asked for a better opportunity!!!

I also set a goal to try and take a picture a day this year. Sort of another way to document my life. I am anticipating a lot of new and wonderful things this year (the internship, graduation, vacations, new house?, and ya never know what else). I just thought it would be a blast to have a photo of each and everyday.

1-1-07

The mustangs in Las Colinas. There were so many people there it was hard to get a shot without some stranger in the background.

1-2-07

The morning show I listen to. There studio is on the canal in Las Colinas...so technically this was taken on the 1-1-07...but whatever. :)

1-3-07

Self portrait of me and C. Awwww . He is looking a little rugged, no? Shave dude! :)

1-4-07

My room. My mess. This photo cracks me up...cause it is SO representative of me.
Notice:
Friends and Gilmore Girls DVD's
Serious cat loving.
Perfume addiction
Books
Computer with powerpoint presentation (for school)
Scrapbook magazines
Bleach wipes (I'm a germ freak)
LOL

1-5-07

Cookies and milk. So funny!

K, so I am going to try and keep this up!
Charlie had to go into work this morning...and we are supposed to have date night tonight. But, I guess when you don't have kids, and you don't live together...every time we see other is date night.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love all the pictures! Especially the one of you and Charlie! So adorable! (And I think the rugged look is quite handsome!!)