Thursday, December 21, 2006

2007 Baby!!

1. Will you be looking for a new job?
Yes, hopefully!
2. Will you be looking for a new relationship?
Always looking for new friends!
3. New house?
More than likely ... or at least a new apartment.
4. What will you do differently in '07?
Eat better, laugh more, worry less.
5. New Year's resolution?
Lots! Be happy, Love more, Live without looking back.
6. What will you not be doing in '07?
Doubting myself, worrying, holding on to the past.
7. Any trips planned?
Several...Vegas in the spring, USA roadtrip after graduation, and a honeymoon????
8. Wedding plans?
Looking like it!!
9. Major thing on your calendar?
Graduation in May, and October is looking hopeful :)
10. What can't you wait for?
Graduation, traveling, my new house (?), and Christmas!!! :)
11. What would you like to see happen?
My family to find peace and happiness. My father to quit smoking.
12. What about yourself will you be changing?
My weight, my hair (cutting it again for locks of love), hopefully my left hand will change a bit :)
13. What happened in '06 that you didn't think would ever happen?
My grandmother getting sick. My stepfather quit smoking. I passed physics.
14. Will you be nicer to the people you care about?
I will. I will quit stressing over the small things....and just love.
15. Will you dress differently this year than you did in '06?
In smaller clothes. In a graduation robe :) And...probably have to trade in the jeans and hoodies for more business like attire.
16. Will you quit drinking?
I would like to quit drinking soda. Don't drink much alcohol...so that doesn't really count.
17. Will you better your relationship with your family?
I'm going to let go of the past...and I think things will get a lot better.
18. Will you do charity work?
Yes, always.
19. Will you go to bars?
More than likely....gotta see my bands live!!
20. Will you be nice to people you don't know?
Yes, I usually am if they are to me.
21. Do you expect '07 to be a good year for you?
I do :)
22. How much did you change from this time last year til now?
I think I grew into my own a lot, became more of my own person. Hoping to do more of the same.
23. Do you plan on having a child?
One day maybe. Prob. not next year.
24. Will you still be friends with the same people you are friends with now?
Yes, of course!
25. Major lifestyle changes?
A couple. Hopefully.
26. Will you be moving?
More than likely :)
27. What will you make sure doesn't happen in '07 that happened in '06?
Freak out over things that don't deserve my freak out!
28. What are your New Year's Eve plans?
Umm, the 3rd annual white trash new years eve at fast taco and the bingo hall. Yeah baby!
29. Will you have someone to kiss at midnight?
Yes ;-)
30. One wish for '07?
Good health & happiness for my family, friends, and myself!

3 comments:

Carrie Postma said...

sounds like its going to be a GREAT year for you!!!

Michelle Jo Klomp said...

WOW a big time in your life right now. Good Luck...Cant wait to see all of scrapbook pages with all the milestones and changes :-)

Anonymous said...

Looking like a wedding in 2007?? Do share!!! :) Merry Christmas!