Monday, July 31, 2006

hi :)

I can't believe it is Monday again.
Where is time going?
Seriously?

I have so much I want to say.
But...
The words just aren't working together right now.

I've had a super emotional week.
I'm ok and everything.
Just wasn't prepared.
But...
I guess you never are.
Whether it's actually happening, or you find out a couple of years later.
Which, bothers me a lot. It's not like anything happened that caused me to not be there. There were no fights or anything like that. We just grew apart...it happens.
So I guess I was in shock or something.
I can't quit seeing his face, or thinking about meeting him in 6th grade.
Or waiting at the bus stop together in junior high.
Or his laugh, or his red hair.
Or his smile.
Then I smile.
I guess that's what it is all about.

I really want to have happy posts.
Posts that inspire people to come back.

I know that time is coming. I guess I'm just dealing with stuff right now.
On so many levels. I think it's a good thing. A growing thing.
I'll be back.
I'll be funny and clever...and witty.
I'll be cheerful and inspirational....and so creative.
So prepare yourselves !!! (smirk) :)

2 comments:

Rebecca said...

Big hugs Tricia!

Anonymous said...

Thinking of ya! Hope you're ok!