Wednesday, June 01, 2005

*sTOrM*

I do not sleep well during storms. Ok, if you must know...I am terrified of them. I can handle light rain, and actually I prefer overcast days with a little drizzle. I believe I am most creative on those kind of days.

However.

I am deathly afraid of storms. And last night...Charlie and I were watching tv, and they kept breaking in to tell about the storm coming in like 5 hours. (great...now I can not only stress over the storm...but the countdown as well). Anyway...it showed up at about 1 this morning. Crazy rain, and loud. So... I am working on very little sleep. In fact...almost none. Oh well.

Of course, it's gorgeous now...so I will have to take my studying out by the pool (which is a mess thanks to that storm!).

Doing well in Spanish. It's funny to just repeat everything he says. Everyone in class goes at a different speed, and of course there are a few guys who are really loud. Humorous. :)

Oh yeah...I totally can't forget this: I lost 3 lbs at weigh in last night. That's right...down a total of 15.2 !!! I am finally sticking to the program, eating right, working out. I feel a lot better...and my clothes are doing some fantastic things (like...not fitting!!!) I am hoping to lose about 10 more by July 4th. Which it completely do-able. I'm so proud of myself. hehehe

2 comments:

Amber said...

i hate storms. i have nightmears about tornados at least once a month. i feel your pain girl.
congrats on the weight loss my friend! keep it up chickster!!!!

Brynne said...

I love storms!! That's my favorite time to sleep! The other night we had golf ball size hail, my room mate was scared and crawled in bed with me and i went back to sleep!
Congrats on the weight loss!