Sunday, June 05, 2005

*hOme aGaIn*

Back home...

For a couple more weeks anyways. It's amazing how much you miss your bed when you spend 9 nights away from home (especially..when it's a total of 18 out of 22 days!!!). My room is a mess, I have NO clean clothes :) and I have managed to avoid studying all week. Which, I'm afraid is not a good idea when learning another language!!!

But...

I still have the travelling jones... My Aunt & Uncle just got back from Disney (9 days mind you), my other Aunt & Uncle are leaving for Cozemel on Friday (for a week). And....Randi & Bobby are going to Cancun on Thursday.

We are supposed to go to Myrtle Beach in late August, but we are talking about going to Cancun instead. It's actually about the same price!!! Bobby & Randi said they might go again :) Have any of ya'll been??? What's it like? I've only been into Mexico once...and that was in Del Rio,TX...we just went shopping across the border.

Anyways...

I'm back home now, started some laundry (sheets first...I just love fresh, clean sheets..don't you?). I am about to study...and then...right after my treadmill workout...I'm taking a nice warm bath!!

1 comments:

Amber said...

ok, please tell me how you are doing all of this amazing traveling? did i miss something?!?! and yes...i heart clean laundry!!!!