Thursday, June 16, 2005

*schtuff*

First...thanks to all of you who posted comments or emailed me. It was a hard week, but I am doing so much better. Just a little bit of a funk now (not a big funk anymore). Anyways...just wanted to say thanks to everyone!

Another fun thingy about me:

A fun little ABC..

A is for Age - 25, 13 months and 7 days (*lol*)
B is for Booze - Coors light, and Red wine
C is for Career- Student (aspiring designer)
D is for Dad's name - Dad-Scott, Stepdad-Terry
E is for Essential items to bring to a party- Ice (ok, so maybe this is an inside joke...but still)
F is for Favorite songs at the moment - 4th of July by Shooter Jennings
G is for Goof off thing to do- Spend the day @ Hurricane Harbor (waterpark)
H is for Hometown - Arlington TEXAS
I is for Instrument you play - I used to play the cello, I would love to learn the guitar
J is for Jam or Jelly you like - Apple Butter (yum!)
K is for Kids - maybe one day
L is for Living arrangement - Back @ the 'rents for a while.
M is for Mom's name - Dayna
N is for Names of best friends - Erika, Jenn & Jennifer
O is for overnight hospital stays - None...well except for when I was born.
P is for Phobias - When people don't wash their hands (hello..YUCK)
Q is for Quote you like - "I smile because I have no idea what is going on" (another inside joke)
R is for Relationship that lasted longest - Charlie (5 years next month) Before that Josh for a year.
S is for Siblings - Megan (19) Kori (14) and Kaleb (8)
T is for Texas , Ever been? - Been here for 26 years now...no better place on earth!!!
U is for Unique trait - I can roll my tounge (and my r's ...thanks to Spanish Class)
V if for Vegetable you love - Potatos, Corn, Peas, Grean Beans, Carrots :)
W is for Worst traits - Worrying, Doubt
X - is for XRays you've had - Just at the dentist
Y is for Yummy food you make - Cheesy hashbrowns
Z is for Zodiac sign - Taurus

Make it a great day!!! :)

0 comments: