Sunday, June 04, 2006

stuff :)


So, we saw the break-up last night. We tried to see it Friday night, but the movie was sold out like an hour before it started, as well as the 945 movie. I was so excited about seeing this. I heart Vince and Jennifer. The theatre was packed...and rolling with laughter. There are also some pretty touching parts...It's a great date-night movie. Or...even a girls night out movie. Go see it!

Afterwards, we went to Chili's to catch the last part of the Mavs-Suns game. The bar was packed. I totally love going to watch big games with a bunch of people. Everyone would stand up and cheer and hi-five each other. I guess it's kind of cheesy if you think about it...but still...totally fun! Oh...and here is a little Dirk action (yum!) for ya!

We are going to chill today. Have a cookout/fish-fry with some family and friends. I think C and I are gonna go look at houses today. I have a ton of stuff I need to be working on...but I just want to enjoy the day, ya know?

I have scrapped a lot in the past few days...I need to scan and share!! Decided to try out for a couple of DT's. Nothing like a little competition to get the mojo going!!

I need to finish doing my hair...and get dressed before C gets here.

later taters!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

HI Tricia! COngrats on your weight loss! And thanks for the movie review. DH and I are wanting to go see a movie and this sounds perfect. :)

Happay Mommay aka Happay Scrappay said...

can't see your pictures but I want to see that movie too!

Rebecca said...

Go mavericks....LOL!

Great blog..love the name of it.

Anonymous said...

Sounds like fun! Good luck with the DTs!