Monday, June 12, 2006

monday, monday...

I use to hate Monday.
Now, I don't have to be at work till noon.
They aren't so bad.
Don't hate.

Dalton got Baptized yesterday.
He did sooo good.
Everyone thought he was adorable.
Cause he is.

Vegas in like 27 days or something crazy.
Yes, we will count this down.

Must get new Brighton purse while in Vegas.
There is a Brighton store in our freaking Hotel.
How perfect for me.



C started his new job Friday.
How a workaholic is attracted to me,
I will never know.

I need to register for fall classes.
Like, yesterday.

I'm thinking about teaching at one of the local scrapbook stores.
I am not sure yet.

I want to go to the bookstore.
I can get completely lost in there.
and
Not like, I'm stuck in downtown Boston (I think?) lost.
I love books.

I'm actually quite bored right now.
with my own post, no less.

So if you are still reading this.
I'm sorry.

I'm hoping for some awesome news this week.

My mom's bday is tomorrow.
My dad's is thursday.

My paycheck is spent.

My mavs won last night.


I'm out.

0 comments: