Wednesday, May 10, 2006

5-10-06

Happy Birthday to Me!

May I throw myself a tiny pity party and say that it has been day that has gone highly un-noticed by friends and family? I'm a little sad.

My mom and sister did get me a cake last night...and we had a mini celebration. I enjoyed that bunches!

I talked (face to face) with the lady that hit my car and she swears she still intends to pay for the damage...we'll see.

I lost .6 last night. I guess I shouldn't complain.

I get Texas Roadhouse for dinner tonight ... yummie.

I have lots and lots going on in my mind. Lots.

I am bummed out over a couple of things.

Yet, I am really excited about a few things happening in the next few weeks.

3 comments:

nadine said...

happy birthday! sorry no one has remembered! hope your day is still alright!

ashley said...

Well, happy belated birthday girlie!

Chris-el-da said...

awwwwwwwwwww
Happy Belated Birthday girl!
so sorry i missed this!!
hope you had a blast!