Wednesday, May 10, 2006

5-10-06

Happy Birthday to Me!

May I throw myself a tiny pity party and say that it has been day that has gone highly un-noticed by friends and family? I'm a little sad.

My mom and sister did get me a cake last night...and we had a mini celebration. I enjoyed that bunches!

I talked (face to face) with the lady that hit my car and she swears she still intends to pay for the damage...we'll see.

I lost .6 last night. I guess I shouldn't complain.

I get Texas Roadhouse for dinner tonight ... yummie.

I have lots and lots going on in my mind. Lots.

I am bummed out over a couple of things.

Yet, I am really excited about a few things happening in the next few weeks.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

happy birthday! sorry no one has remembered! hope your day is still alright!

Anonymous said...

Well, happy belated birthday girlie!

Just this Girl said...

awwwwwwwwwww
Happy Belated Birthday girl!
so sorry i missed this!!
hope you had a blast!