Monday, April 17, 2006

What I Think

I think there is a very fine line between living your own life but being respectful to those who love you. I’m all for following your gut and taking the road less traveled. I think that the less beaten path is the one where you are bound to grow more.

However, when taking that path (which all too often is not really the one less traveled), you feel the need to lie about it, perhaps you are taking yourself down the wrong road.

I think lying is your soul’s way of warning you. I think you should listen.

I think the damage is not only to your loved ones, but to yourself, and your child.

I think it is a shame that after all people do for you (and the help that you accept) you could do some of the things that you do. I think you are sick of the lectures and sick of everyone else telling you what to do. Yet, I think the way you are rebelling is not the answer. I think you took the help that was offered. I think the way you are behaving is a slap in the face to those that helped you.

I think you think you have control over the situation. I think the reality is you don’t.

I think he will hurt you, again and again, as long as you let him.

I think it sucks.

0 comments: