Wednesday, November 30, 2005

PHOTOS!!!


That's Right!!! Hook'em Horns!!! Dalton sported his orange-cuteness over Thanksgiving weekend in honor of the college he will not only graduate from, but be a super star quarterback at too (wink wink)!!! And...might I say that it is quite possible that his school spirit might be what helped the Horns recover from some yucky moments in the game? I think so friends!!

And...some super-cute Santa shots!!!
Have I told y'all lately how much I love my nephew?





4 comments:

Anonymous said...

lol, i love the scrunched up cant hold my head up yet shots. ;)

Jennifer Stewart said...

Awww, I love Dalton's outfit. GOOOO HORNS!!!! :)

Jennifer

Anonymous said...

Awww how cute!!

Just this Girl said...

awwwww he is adorable! how old is he now? love the santa suit. laken won't leave his hat on. little terd