Sunday, October 09, 2005

*my sweet lil man*


Seriously y'all...could he be any cuter? I don't think so! I am just loving every lil second I spend with him. He is so super sweet, and so super spoiled. But, I can't help but hold him and give him tons of kissies. My sister is doing awesome too. She has lost all but 6lbs. Her tummy is almost flat again. (I hate her) :) I have tons of pics to scrap, but I can't pull myself away from him :) I am dreading the fact that I have to go back to school next week.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

what a sweetie!! is this your first nephew?

Anonymous said...

Omgosh so precious. look at all that hair.

Amber said...

omg! what a cutie bug!!! give him lots of loving!

Anonymous said...

SO CUTE!

Just this Girl said...

you're going to hear that all the time "look at all that hair"

congrats and we need more pics please!