Friday, July 22, 2005

Tonights Babble

Is it me, or has my closet shrunk? It's a death trap. I've taken to just piling my clothes on the chair.

So, when did I get this lazy? When did I just decide the chair was a sufficient place for my clothes? Perhaps it's because I live in a broiler (Texas in the summer is not a fun place to be). And because I am both poor, and lacking in appropriate attire (see below). A select few pieces are in heavy rotation.

Tommorrow I will open the door, and began the purge. I will get frustrated, yes. I will swear that this will never happen again (more than once). And then I will laugh at the pieces of clothing that I am saving in hopes of them one day fitting again. Now, they might fit one day, but am I really going to wear the hunter green suede like pants this winter? Really? I'm thinkin no.

In other news, today was the first day of "operation boot camp". I will go into this further later...like if it is working in two weeks later...but it actually wasn't that bad today. I had a list of things expected of me. I did most of them. Slacked a bit on the morning workout. So, I'm sure I will pay for it tomorrow. I have decided though...that I'm the type of person who needs to be accountable, and I need a routine. Don't just "allow" me to do as I please...because I will be all over the map. Hopefully, this will be the ticket. We shall see.

Gonna scrap some tonight. NO distractions, no homework, no boyfriend (well, not around here anyways).

1 comments:

Unknown said...

I too need to purge my closet, I just hate giving it up...cuz I might wear it someday. Hope you're scrapping went well, you should post your layout :)