Monday, July 25, 2005

for love of the circus

I love the Circus. I am not overly fond of clowns, but as long as they are a good arm's length away, I'm good. However, for those of you who do not know this incredibly random fact about me: I LOVE ELEPHANTS. I think they are gorgeous, and I would love a whole backyard full of them. I'm pretty sure I might be the only chick in Dallas/Ft. Worth with elephants as pets, but I've always been a little different. Anyways, I just love them. And, I love Charlie for making sure we got there early enough to see the elephants before the circus.


Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com


4 comments:

Unknown said...

I think elephants are amazing creatures. Wrinkley butts, big long trunks, flappy ears and they look so cute when they perform.

Amber said...

oh how cute. elephants are fun creatures. they are cute and dumbo is the bestest!!!

Missy said...

they're cute!
and those photos are great :)

kristina contes said...

I never thought of elephants as pets, but now that you mention it, that would be sick!!!! They are so gentle and cute and now I want one!!!!! I WANT AN ELEPHANT!