Friday, April 08, 2005

~Save Me~

Stayed up late last night working on that paper. I am so over this paper right now. I totally feel like just finishing it up and turning it in as is. It's only about 9 pages right now, but I honestly don't care. I guess it has something to do with it being the end of the semester.

Either way, I am seriousy reconsidering any thoughts I might have had along the way about graduate school. Thesis? Don't think I am up for the job :)

I feel like this is the worst writing I have ever done. I'm sure I will prob. get some horrendous grade on the project...but again...as bad as it is...I'm not sure I really care anymore.

I am taking the majority of the day off the paper...but will try and finish it tonight.

Ok...nuff about that!!! It's the weekend!!!! I love Fridays...the whole planning the weekend vibe. I wish some of my girlfriends lived closer...I really miss them. As much as I love Charlie and enjoy spending time with him...I miss hangin with the girls...doing girlie things. I wish I was better at making new friends...but it's so awkward...

Ok..well I just found out the paper has to be 10-12 pages..not a minimum of 12 pages...Can we say relief????? YAY!!!

I guess I will drag myself back to the pile and begin editing.

0 comments: