Sunday, April 17, 2005

Little Bits of Me

I got this in an email earlier today... kinda fun!!! Share yours if you will!!


5 THINGS YOU LOVE
5. My family
4. My cat
3. My friends
2. Texas
1. Shopping

5 THINGS YOU HATE
5. Liars
4. Seafood
3. Gaining weight
2. Sweating
1. Animal Cruelty

5 THINGS YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND
5. Spinning wheels on cars
4. Driving with your blinker on (are you gonna change lanes?)
3. Why an education cost so stinkin much!!!
2. Wearing black socks with shorts
1. Why we can't all just get along :)

5 THINGS ON YOUR DESK
5. Tons of pictures of my family, friends and my cat
4. Computer & accessories
3. Bottle of water
2. Candles
1. Breathless lotion (victoria's secret..yum!)

5 OF YOUR CLOSEST FRIENDS
5. Charlie
4. Jenn
3. Jennifer
2. Erika
1. Amy

5 THINGS YOU ARE DOING RIGHT NOW
5. Watching Little Black Book
4. Talking to Charlie
3. Drinking water
2. Doing homework
1. Looking at my scrapping stuff :)

5 NEGATIVE FACTS ABOUT YOU
5. I'm dramatic
4. I'm self conscious
3. I can be opinionated
2. I could stand to lose a lb or two (or more)
1. I'm a worrier

5 POSITIVE FACTS ABOUT YOU
5. I'm a happy girl
4. I love to have fun!!!
3. I'm fairly easygoing
2. I love my friends and family...with all my heart!!
1. I'm creative

5 THINGS YOU PLAN TO DO BEFORE YOU DIE
5. Go to Europe
4. Own my own company
3. Start my own family
2. See all 50 states
1. Write a children's book

5 THINGS YOU CAN'T DO
5. Eat seafood (see above)
4. Be apart from my family
3. Sing
2. Drive a standard
1. Stand up for myself to certain people (one day!)

THINGS ABOUT THE OPPOSITE SEX THAT TURN YOU ON
5. Awesome smile
4. Sense of humor
3. Honesty
2. Men's cologne
1. Wranglers... (wink wink)

5 FAVORITE MOVIES
5. Beauty and the Beast
4. Some Kind of Wonderful (old...but awesome)
3. Love Actually
2. Sweet Home Alabama
1. Steel Magnolias

NAME 5 THINGS YOU ARE SCARED OF
5. Tornados
4. Being alone
3. Needles
2. Driving on the highway between semi's
1. Change

3 comments:

Jamie Rex said...

Cute e-mail; I may have to send that to my friends...

I came to your blog from the comment you left on my scrapbook page "Tender Sweet Cheeks" Just wanted to say thank you for the compliment. :)
I have a blog, but I have NO IDEA how to use it. Funny, I created like a week ago & have to find time to sit and figure it out.

BTW: love the stuff about the lose capris. I could stand to lose a few lbs since I had my son... my jeans were loose two days ago, and I was pumped!

Thanks again.
Have a great day/night.
Jamie/Chickenpea

Amber said...

this is super fun! i am going to have to send this to my friends as well! there are a ton of things on your list that i can relate to!

Nichole Duenke said...

tot cool & wayyyy neat idea, tricia!! i think, nope, i KNOW i'm gonna borrow it for my blog! hehehe! thanks girlie! we have a LOT in common, my dear! :)