Wednesday, April 06, 2005

Bandwagon?

If so, I am totally jumpin on! Fun to check out everyone elses...perhaps it will be fun to create my own. I have always been one to ramble on...

Not much going on today.

Must shower...
Craving Coke from Sonic...
Should prob. work out sometime today...

What else????

Oh yeah...that paper that I have been putting off ALL semester is due NEXT Thursday. How did that happen? I feel as though I have barely had anytime to prepare (do you think Prof will buy it?) LOL I did spend half the night researching misc. Mormon sites on the internet. Fascinating stuff...I just am not looking to organizing all my findings into a 15 page paper!!! ICK!



1 comments:

Nichole Duenke said...

hey hey hey! i knew u girls couldn't resist the blog! *lol* glad to see it! best of luck on that paper...sounds like a blast!! [lots of sarcasm! *lol*]