Tuesday, April 08, 2008

Opening Day

Rangers opened today (with a loss no less). I got to go last year...which was fun. C and I talked about getting tickets...but it's kind of a rip off. So...we are going to try and go this weekend instead...which works out better anyways....because Toronto is in town. And...an old classmate plays for the blue jays!!! I graduated high school with Vernon Wells. I will have to find a picture of us from the last days of school.

So proud of him. He was awesome in baseball and football in high school. All the girls thought he was a cutie too. Well..he was. Married with kidlets now. Wow. I can't believe we are all growing up. LOL.

Of course...he is on the front page of the blue jays webpage and I am unemployed. But still. LOL


Next....isn't he cute? This is from a couple of weeks ago...all ready for school!

I know you can't see them that well...but he does have on camo converse. From Aunt Nana (me) and Uncle C. He is so my nephew!! :)

And...I got tagged from the lovely Christie.

Four jobs I have had
1. Dippin Dots Ice Cream Server
2. Everything (office, childcare, telemarketing, etc) girl at a gym
3. Admin in manufacturing office (where I met C!)
4. Creative Coordinator

Four movies that I have watched more than once
1. Love Actually
2. Dirty Dancing
3. Steel Magnolias
4. Sweet Home Alabama

Four Places I Have Lived
1. Arlington, TX
2. Arlington, TX
3. Arlington, TX
4. Arlington, TX
(for what it's worth...I will be moving about 10 miles south to Mansfield here in a few months!)

Four TV shows I watch
1. Law & Order (all 3 of them!)
2. Keeping up with the Kardashian's (guilty pleasure)
3. The Office
4. The Hills

Four places I have been
1. New York, New York
2. Cape Cod, MA
3. Myrtle Beach, SC
4. Las Vegas, NV

Four people who e-mail me regularly
1. Jenn O
2. Erika
3. My realtor
4. Jenn R

Four of my favorite foods
1. Grapefruit
2. French Onion Soup
3. Bread
4. Pizza

Four places I would like to visit
1. Ireland (honeymoon)
2. Alaska
3. The west coast
4. South Africa (me too!...my Aunt lives there)

Four things I am looking forward to in the next year
1. Getting married!!!!! less than 8 months :)
2. Our first house
3. New job
4. Our summer vacation.

Fun stuff! If you do it...link me up so I can read your answers.

I watched Biggest Loser tonight and got so inspired that I went to the gym afterwards. Yay me!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awesome! If you ever do come to the west coast you can stay with us and we'll show you all around Southern California!

Unknown said...

I was at Opening Day!!! Obviously it wasn't a big deal for you to miss it because it was a TERRIBLE game!