Friday, May 18, 2007

My week in pictures....

This week has been a whirlwind. I graduated a week ago.
It seems like yesterday. It was soooo awesome to have all my family and friends together. My mom's family all came in and spent the whole weekend here. We are all only together on Thanksgiving..so this was such a treat.

Carrie posted a challenge over at cmk to share 5 pictures from the week. So, I thought I would share a few of my own personal pictures, with some other pictures that have consumed my week.


Some of the roses C gave me for graduation. A dozen pink and a dozen white. They looked so cute at my pink/black/white party! And...the pink ones are still alive.

My sisters and me. This is the ONLY picture I have of the three of us. The one on the left is from my Mom and the one of the right is my Dad's. Too bad I look crazy in that picture. It was just after graduating. It was beyond hot outside. But..I will forever cherish this picture!

So here is one of the cakes I'm in love with. The picture is from theknot.com.
I love the simplicity of an all white cake with flowers. But...I'm totally loving the simple swirls and dots.

I love this little arrangement.

And this big one. I'm so into adding fruit as an element in the decor (see post below with the limes). What do y'all think.?

Ok, so there is just some of the highlights of my week. I wont bother showing pictures of the messy room that is left from non stop activity for the last month, or the money I am spending trying to get my brakes fixed.

3 comments:

Carrie Postma said...

GREAT pictures!
oh my goodness, I so love weddings. I think having a big glass bowl of limes, with bright flowers intertwined in each bowl would be ravishing! oh, you could add little tealights around the table too... uh oh, there I go. I just love weddings!

a little about me and my life said...

I love all the eye candy on your blog. So fantastic and yummy!

Hey thanks for stopping by my blog and saying hey. I really appreciate it.

Smiles
tammy

creasa said...

How exciting to be planning for your wedding. Love the arrangement with the fruit! Wow!