Thursday, May 05, 2005

I've got a secret...

Remember that paper I had to write?  Remember the struggle?  Well...I finished it about 3 days before it was due...15 pages (min. 7 book source) on the similarities and differences between the Utah based Church of LDS and the Reorganized Church of LDS...now known as Community of Christ.  I will admit that though I struggled greatly with the topic, research and my writing style (which is something I do with EVERY paper) I found the process incredibly intriguing.  The class is World Religions, and no matter your particular religious beliefs, I would greatly recommend a class like this.  It helps give a better understanding of the World. 



Ok...off my soapbox..and back to the point of the post.



I just knew I blew this paper.  I really, really struggled with making it "flow".  Does anyone else have this problem.  Ok...so anyway, I have been waiting (nervously, mind you) on the professor to post grades...and tonight he did!!!!!!



Image hosted by Photobucket.com



I just thought I would host my own mini celebration!  I really was quite surprised to see this. 



Ok...back to studying for the exam for this class :)




 

1 comments:

Amber said...

sweet buddy! I love when that shit happens!!! LOL Congrats!!