Wednesday, April 13, 2005

baggy capris

so...i bought a new pair of denim capris at old navy on sat. they were a little roomy..but comfortable.

wore them again today...and i can not keep them up! this revelation was followed by my own little happy dance down the hallway. so glad i am alone in the mornings.

took megan to work today and when i was leaving the parking lot, a truck full of guys (all under 21 mind you) honked at me. i'm convinced they know about my pants...

i always laugh when guys honk at me in my car. especially high school guys...
if they only knew....
that i'm old enough to be their big sister (wink wink)

seriously though...it is flattering...and that is odd..how something so odd can make such a difference on my day. maybe my priorities are off?

anyways...it did make all the difference...i'm actually thinking about contracting some h.s. boys to honk at me randomly during the week. well...if i had money...

ok...and shall the official countdown till tricia's 2nd 25th birthday begin today? 27 days (did i count that right?...may 10)

2 comments:

J and D said...

yay! about the pants....now maybe time for a belt?

Nichole Duenke said...

awesome, awesome,awesome about the pants, tricia!! what a feeling!! you ahd me cracking up about the boys & confidence! sure feels good doesn't it?! *lol* thans for everything, girlie!! :)